ASK YOUR SERVER ABOUT OUR THREE ROTATING TAPS!
- Founders Nitro Oatmeal Stout GRAND RAPIDS, MI | ABV 4.5%
Founders’ take on a classic style, brewed with a generous amount of flaked oats, chocolate malt, roasted barley and a healthy helping of Nugget hops.
- Sierra Rose Peach Cider STEVENS POINT, WI | ABV 6.5%
Modern hard cider with a twist. Crisp, smooth and refreshing, with a blend of peach and apple that provides a refreshing, unique taste. This small-batch hard cider is a great alternative to beer and wine. (gluten-free)
- Alaskan Amber JUNEAU, ALASKA ABV 5.3%
This beer is based on a turn-of-the-century recipe that quenched the thirst of miners during the Klondike Gold Rush. Smooth and richly malty, this altbier goes well with any meal.
- Grand Armory Wheezin’ The Juice IPA GRAND HAVEN, MI ABV 6.5%
A juicy IPA for nugs, chillin, and grindage, the mosaic and citra dry hop makes you feel like you’re in Encino, sneaking slushee pulls right off the machine.
- Blood Orange Honey CHEBOYGAN, MI | ABV 5.7%
A unique twist on a great American-style wheat beer, with the addition of fresh local wildflower honey mixed with blood orange zest and blood orange puree.
- Perrin Black COMSTOCK PARK MI | ABV 5.8%
A light bodied crisp yet flavorful dark ale with hints of semi-sweet chocolates and nuances of fresh coffee.
- Bell’s Two Hearted KALAMAZOO, MI | ABV 7%
India pale ale style well suited for Hemingway-eques trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.
- Founders All Day GRAND RAPIDS, MI | ABV 4.7%
An all-day IPA naturally brewed with a complex array of malts, grains and hops. Balanced for optimal aromatics and a clean finish.
- Miller Lite ABV 4.2%